Christina Wells was the daughter of Helena Wells, who was murdered in the late 1800s.
Little is known about Christina Wells, but here is what has been established:
- She is the only child of Helena G. Wells.
- She was born either 1883 or 1891 and died either 1891 or 1899 depending on which source one accepts.
- She was eight when she was murdered by robbers.
- She was her mother's happiest place on earth.
- She had black hair like her mother's.
- She did not know about Warehouse 12.
- She lived in Europe.
- She had a British accent.
- The translated inscription on her coffin reads: Here lies Christina Wells, born May 16, 1891, died July 14, 1899.